Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 7, 2010

One Day Down, 491 To Go!

So I made it. Yea!!! I had a healthy lunch from jamba juice and some raw nuts. I mostly focusing on making sure I had lots of proteins. I only drank water and I am tired. I feel good, but I am beat! I walked the long way around the BART station on my home.

For dinner Josh made pork chops and potatoes and rice. Very Yummy! Then we went for a whole walk around the loop.

Sorry this isn't more informative and funny. Time to go to bed!

See ya in the AM!

-(tired) Fat Girl Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment