Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 7 - Thank you for standing by

Sorry it took me so long to blog about this weekend. We have had major Internet and connection issues. But it seems up to normal now, except for the xbox being a pain.

So yesterday morning I woke up at around 7. It was already so hot, but I still went for my walk. We had shrimp and grapes. So yummy and simple.

For morning snack, i Had the classic Pb&j. I have been finding that the problem with being home vs work is i have all this access to food that is bad for me. but i have been fighting temptation to the best of my abilities.

Lunch we had ham and cheese sandwich. that afternoon is when the Internet issues started and i was ready to pull out my hair!

Josh made chicken stir fry for dinner over rice, that man can cook anything. and I love him for it.

it was hot all day and all night so i wasn't even gonna bother to go for a walk.

we made plans to meet up with my mom and dad in law. we gonna meet earlier like around 10 but they had some complications and such so josh went to bed I met up with them around midnight.

Ev everything on the Denney's late night menu is fried! OMG did that suck. I got a strawberry milkshake because it was the only thing that i could eat. When i got back home it was almost 2 and i ended up staying up for another hour so i was up until 3.

I woke up today at 10. And thanks to the heat wave, and summer finally hitting the bay area, it was too hot for my walk again. breakfast was begles and more shrimp.

today was a real test. I went to my cousin Michelle's graduation (or as my neisen says Gradulation) party, the food looked really good. they had home made churros, chips, and bar with all sorts of concoctions.

For dinner they had home made fajitas. they are so good.

so know i am sitting under the aircondictor and just chilaxing. typing this and trying to figure out what i am gonna have as a snack.

good night all!

-Fat girl trying

No comments:

Post a Comment