Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 1 - Morning

No walk this morning. I tried, but I was just too tired. Instead I did walk the long way to get to the BART platform, walked up the stairs when i got to my station and then up to street level.

Today's breakfast is fresh strawberries and a vitamin water with a smart water chaser.

So far not missing the caffeine from my soda, however as a precaution, I did warn my Co-Worker that I am drinking soda. I need to find a place around here with a decent unsweetened Iced Tea.

That's all for this morning, Keep posted for more this afternoon.

- Fat Girl Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment