Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 11- Today is a day for Lydia

Today is a good day. i just my breakfast calories by half. i had a cliff bar. it was good and full of protein and kept me full until about 10:30. For my morning snack I had a light strawberry yogurt with a little bit of left over granola from my jamba breakfast a few days ago.

today is a great day! i am just really looking forward to seeing Toy Story 3 tomorrow. Its gonna be great. My first time seeing an movie on the IMAX. and I have been waiting for this movie since i was like 20. I think the second one came out when i was married or engaged cant remember. that's how long i have been waiting for this movie. My sissy is gonna go with me too. we have seen like most of the Disney movies opening weekend since i can remember. I love her to pieces and haven't seen her in forever! we have a total system when we go to the movies. first we get there early so we can get a good seat, about middle high, on the aisle so we have easy bathroom access. :) when we go in groups we lay or stuff out and save our seats. then we wait for the trailers, my sister in particular loves to see what's coming to theatres next. so we both kinda guess if we didn't know it off the bat and i write them down in her movie trailer notebook. then we sit back and watch.

I think its funny that my mom couldn't stand any of the movies, but when we all went to Disneyland a few years ago, her favorite ride was Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. I swear to god, she could have ridden that ride forever!

Okay so now it is lunch time. Todays lunch, on the limiting of my calories and making sure i eat healthier, my lunch was another cliff bar, the chocolate brownie. it was so good. i haven't had chocolate since before my diet started. i also had some fresh strawberries. I have a few more that i am going to save for my afternoon snack. also today, i am not going to get an iced tea. I am going to stick to my g2 and water.

So since i have sometime and since i finished my book. (it was so good, the dad did it.) I can write a little bit more before i have to go back to work.

So going back to Toy Story, I think its time for Toy Story Trivia!


here are some trivial facts that i think you might enjoy!

in toy story 1, when woody is telling the toys about getting a "moving buddy", the books behind him are names of pixar shorts

in toy story 2, when they are at the airport, that air port is modeled after good old Oakland International

in toy story 1, when buzz and woody are trapped in sids room and woody is stuck in the crate. the tool box on top is labeled as a binford (i thought was ha lar io us)

originally they wanted billy crystal to be the voice of buzz, but he said no thank you it wasn't ever to be big or something to talk about, obviously he was wrong, so when Pixar came knocking again about Monsters Inc, Billy signed on

They sold the idea of toy story to Tom hanks by showing the animation of woody synched up to lines from Turner and hooch

John Ratzenburger has been in every pixar movie. the only other actors to be in more than one pixar movie (as different characters) are Brad Garrett ( bloat, the puffer fish, finding nemo & Gusteau in Ratatoullie) and Michael Keaton (chick "thunder" hicks in Cars and Ken in Toy Story 3)

Now its time for some of my favorite lines

"your mocking me aren't you"

"you are a said strange little man"

"One minute you're defending the whole galaxy, and, suddenly, you find yourself sucking down Darjeeling with... Marie Antoinette and her little sister."

"Look, I'm Woody! Howdy, howdy, howdy!"

and the last one before i get back to work is

"I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school!"


Okay now on BART, sitting in the station for no apparnet reason. nevermind were moving now. I just ate another Clif bar while waiting for the train to show up.

This time it was white chocolate macadameia nut. I can really make these a part of my normal meals. Cheep, tastes good. is really filling and now i am not releying on caffeine to get my energy. (that totally reminded me of the office)

This just in: everyone on the other side of the train is asleep. (that totally reminded me of the muppet show)

I love the muppet show! i have the frist 3 seasons on DVD, They have done all sorts of songs with skits. My all time favorite is kermit singing "lydia Tattooed Lady"

Oh Lydia, oh Lydia, say, have you met Lydia?
Lydia The Tattooed Lady.
She has eyes that folks adore so,
and a torso even more so.
Lydia, oh Lydia, that encyclo-pidia.
Oh Lydia The Queen of Tattoo.
On her back is The Battle of Waterloo.
Beside it, The Wreck of the Hesperus too.
And proudly above waves the red, white, and blue.
You can learn a lot from Lydia!

La-la-la...la-la-la.
La-la-la...la-la-la.

She can give you a view of the world of tattoo,
if you step up and tell her where.
For a dime you can see Kankakee or Paree,
or Washington crossing The Delaware.

La-la-la...la-la-la.
La-la-la...la-la-la.

Oh Lydia, oh Lydia, say, have you met Lydia?
Lydia The Tattooed Lady.
When her muscles start relaxin',
up the hill comes Andrew Jackson.

Lydia, oh Lydia, that encyclo-pidia.
Oh Lydia The Champ of them all.
She once swept an Admiral clear off his feet.
The ships on her hips made his heart skip a beat.
And now the old boy's in command of the fleet,
for he went and married Lydia!

Every time i start to get depressed orjust get into a funk, I start singing this song and it boosts me back up. I love it so much. When I got my first tattoo, I sung it to myself replacing "Lydia" with "April", of course.

April oh April
Say Have you met April,
April the tattooed Lady
Shes has eyes that folks adore and her dimples even more so

That was for Josh, he loves my dimples. What can ya do?

Other songs I love from teh muppet show are "Time in a Bottle" and "Big Blue Frog"

Coinscently, Blue frog is one of my favorite restuarants. (It's named after the song)

Dinner Tonight: i dont know yet. But I am proud that I basically cut my callories in half compared to yesterday. Now we should start to see results.

Oh yeah my replacement phone came in. Yea! working phone! Its a referb but as long as the touch screen works I am a happy camper!
SO yeah, as lokg as I get to move my ringers and my pics over it will all be good.

i talked to my mom a lot today, i havent talked to her since she got back from Vegas. Shes doing okay they put her on a new med.

Trying to get her to diet with me. It was a no go, but cant blame me for trying.

Heres my stop.

Heres my facebook post from as soon i got my phone: "so freaking mad I could SCREAM! i F-ing hate ATT and all of thier BS. I will blog later after i calm down. am just so freaking mad. i cant transfer any of my ringtones or pics over to my replacement phone. I cant even access them to send them or whatever! UGH!!!!! I am drinking a soda and watching a movie! and eating pizza!"

Its true. Although it was a chicken pizza, not deep fried or red meat. i still feel bad. I also drank a full glass of dr. pepper. I dont drink, smoke or do drugs. Food is my only vice.

I ate one full peice then i picked the toppings off another 2 pieces, just the chicken. I was doing so good. it was a moment full on rage and weakness. it wont happen agian!

once agian it was hot until the sun went complelty down and i dont feel safe walking in the dark and josh is hogging the tv. I will get my walk tomorrow though when I walk from dublin BART to the movie theatre.

Please dont judge me to harshly, everyone falls down sometimes

-April
A Fat girl Still trying

No comments:

Post a Comment