Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day Two!

First off, before I start rambling about what I ate or what I did today, I want to say "Thank You" to everyone for first off: reading this and second off: for all of the encouragement and support and good thoughts you have been sending my way. :0)

Okay so today I woke up early, fully intending to take Jet for a walk around the whole loop. I sat back in my chair, turned on the news and fell asleep. :( but I did do the extra walking at BART again. I walked straight to Jamba Juice and got the Yumberry Topper again. It is so good. I am in love with Jamba's Granola. I love the sunflower seeds and rice puff thingies. It tastes sooo goood.

Once at work, I walked the long way around the floor instead of shortcutting across. I drank all of my 96 oz of water before lunch. But, by lunch once again, I was so tired. I got my breakfast with the energy boost but it didn't seem to last long.

When I left for lunch I was so beat, I went walking around City Center looking for some place that would have a decent, unsweetened No Lemon!, Iced Tea. I ended up at Starbucks. It was so good! I sucked it down by the time I got to Jamba Juice for lunch and had once again the Yumberry Topper.

I was so energized for the rest of the afternoon. It was great! At 3, I went to Starbucks again with one of my Co-Workers and ran into one of my old co-workers. Small world! :)

When I left work, I walked all the way down to the last car for the train home. Then walked all the way to the other side of the Station once I got to North Concord. Then when we got home I took the car and went to Vote. Then, ran to the grocery store for some necessities and healthy snacks.

For dinner, we had lasagna and french bread. I broke the diet on the red meat thing, but it was what we had and it had to be eaten.

In a little bit, I am going to walk the puppy and maybe the hubby too. hoping to do the full loop.

I feel like I am wide awake but I don't feel like I have the energy to go with it yet. But I am working on it.

I will keep you all posted,

As always thanks for your support,
-A Fat Girl Trying

P.S. Jet demanded that we go for a walk as soon as I was done typing this. We did the whole loop in about 14 minutes. Jet and I kept the pace pretty quick and for the very last leg, I power walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment