Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i am so awesome

today was a great day! i had a bowl of fruit for breakfast and some chicken noodle soup for lunch. i also had a part of a side salad with vinagrette dressing. i dont normally like vinagrette, but it needed something and they didnt have ranch. for dinner we had bar be que and when it got back into the 70's, we went for a walk with jet. it was a good day.

have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment