Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

day 16- I cant remember how many days i have been doing this

So to start off where i left off.

Last nights dinner was a panda bowl of honey walnut shrimp, OMG it was soo good, but after i started eating it started tasting different, i think just because i haven't been eating like that in the last two going on three weeks.

So today, i woke up early and packed my tinkerbell lunch box. (josh got it for me) with some fruit, a clif bar for breakfast, a clif bar for lunch, a sandwich bag of pretzels (the snack sized ones) and a lite strawberry yogurt.

for lunch, i ate my clif bar and went downstairs and got an organic chocolate milk pouch thing and a thing of strawberries.

when i got home i had some shrimp, a few grapes and a hard boiled egg.

dinner is red meat and grilled veggies and corn on the cob. :D

see ya tomorrow,

April AKA a fat girl trying

No comments:

Post a Comment