Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 9 - Here we go agian

So today I over slept again. I stayed up to late watching big bang theory. I had the jamba juice chunky strawberry for breakfast. Today i am trying to different approach. I am only going to eat jamba for breakfast. then have an healthy alternative for lunch.

So this morning i got my cardio. We had a fire drill. it cracks me up that people didn't know where the stair well was. Here are the rules for working in a high rise building in California. always make sure you know were the stair well is. it is so important you know where to go. Preparation is always the key! okay so with this building during the drill you go down the stairs four floors. and once the drill is over, you go back via elevator. so much fun!

for my lunch i had a self made salad with a piece of bbq chicken. I got light ranch on the side but i didn't even need it. The chicken and the salad dry was perfect! I got it with garbanzo beans and kidney bean , broccoli, cauliflower, shredded carrots, mushrooms and sunflower seeds.

After that i got my iced tea from Starbucks. I am so proud of me only getting one a day while at work. once i get home i drink a glass with dinner, after that its just water. i am almost to my goal of a gallon for the day. only need 36 more oz. and i will have that buy the time i leave to go home.

Things I hate the smell of. I have to pass popeyes chicken (and their crazy Tuesday line) to get to starbucks. it smells so gross. i don't like it. the other thing is the Mexican restaurant that i have to walk by every time i walk out to go anywhere. i don't know what they are cooking or what the smell is, but i don't like it.

okay lunch is officially over gotta get back to work.

Sorry Have to do some overtime tonight. no walk. :( gonna do my dance game though before i go to bed. so at least i will do something

dinner is chicken stuff and rice.

gotta go!

Fat Girl Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment