Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4- the hardest day yet

Today was just a crappy day! I work up but didn’t have the energy to do my morning walk

Got to work, got my yummy Jamba breakfast. Today I got the chunky strawberry ideal meal. It was really good@ I would have never thought of adding peanut butter before. But it works and the end product is really, really yummy. It kinda tasted like a peanut butter and jelly smoothie. Weird, but good weird.

I work a kinda stressful job. it’s the most stressful job I have ever worked. (and that’s saying something) its so bad that my body aches all the over, all the time because of all the strain. Anyways, we had a meeting today with one of my many managers to discuss ways we can reduce the stress. By the end of that meeting I was more stressed than when I started. It added to it like truck loads. AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!
After I was done with my meeting, I walked to Starbucks to get my Venti Shaken Iced Tea and took the time to de- fume.

For lunch, I went and got another Venti Iced Tea and a chunky strawberry ideal meal from Jamba. I also went ahead and got gift cards for both star bucks and Jamba Juice to kept with my access badge so they are always handy and I get to budget how much I am spending on lunch and breakfast each week. Pretty smart, no?

After lunch, the stress died down a little but. And by 3, I was completely run down. But, somehow I made it to 5

You can tell today was a bad day. I’m not writing about as much.

When I got to BART to go home all of the seats were taken except for the handicap ones. Which I hate sitting in, for starters, I feel that they should always be left open regardless of the capacity of the train, for their intended rider. Also, It is really hard to write when your body is leaning off to one side.

Okay now its time for some of April’s First’s. Today was the first time I was panhandled. Also, Today was the first time I saw protesters. They were picketing about Israel. Not exactly sure what that was al about anyways.

Sorry if I sound grumpy. Today is my breaking point. It just kept going from bad to worse. And, While I try to stay optimistic, I just want to give up. But I cant, Today is the halfway point for my first week. Things might look bad now, but they will get better. They have to don’t they? I believe anything is possible as long as you work hard and try! As long as I persevere, everything will be okay in the long run.

Now its time for shout outs. You all have do so much to encourage me and keep me going. So the first one goes out to “Techno Angel” for being my first official follower. You totally rock!
Next is Josh for keeping up with me & to Jet for pushing me when I don’t want to go
Amy, for your great words of encouragement
To Daddy and Katie for nudging me to blog
To anyone and everyone that reads this everyday. It really means a lot. And if I missed anyone I am sorry

I don’t know yet what we are doing for dinner. And to top things off I am dreading my walk tonight. Its just because I am so tired. But I gotta keep it up so I can get my manicure. (I know I wrote pedicure yesterday, but I had to switch because of this blister tha burst on my heal) But I cant wait. It gives me such an esteem boost and some feminine validation. Plus, its fun to be girly. J

For Dinner, we went to a sushi place. I am not one for the seafood, Except shrimp and lobster. I ordered some chicken teriyaki and rice. I even ordered some sushi and for the first time it wasn’t tempura. J I got an avocado roll. Getting over the taste of the seaweed was the hardest part. But I am still proud of me for trying to broaden my horizons and for trying new things.

When we got home, I ended up skipping my walk. It was my first time all week skipping it. I am just to tired.

And on that note, I am saying good night, see you tomorrow.

Your friend,

-The Fat Girl Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment