Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

day 10- Wednesdays are worse than Mondays!

hello,

first i want to apologize for lack of work out activity in my blog lately, I haven't been motivated or i have been to busy with other stuff and haven't had the time to do what i needed to know. but i have noticed that i am in pain all the time like i was a couple of weeks ago. which is a major yea! Also, i am sorry for not writing while i am riding home at night. I have gotten really into my book and i haven't been getting a seat until like half way home and by then i don't want to pull out my journal. but i am trying to make a more conscious effort.

breakfast today was some fruit. cantaloupe, strawberry's and grapes. so yummy and I had 2 beagles as well, Josh got me hooked on G2. the fruit punch flavor. it has electrolytes and is way lower calories than the vitamin waters. i really like it and i get to count it as part of my water intake. I will be over halfway down with my water goal by the time i leave for lunch.

gotta get back to work
bye

Okay so my cell phone deiced its touch screen wouldn't work anymore. it is so irritating! i called in the insurance on it and i should have a new one in the next two days! but i am stuck and screwed in eh mean time. and i just got done charging the stupid thing. freaking irony! lunch was me dealing with att and a salad with a piece of skinless chicken and the rest of my cantaloupe from this morning. I am just having a frustrated day! I am going to buy my tickets to toy story 3 imax in 3d. that will cheer me up and then i am going to do mindless paperwork for the rest of the afternoon. will be walking out my rage tonight!

It was too hot to walk, what the hey. never get a break. my mom was in the ER. She is okay, but just a sad time to not have my cell phone working. I found about everything when i got home for work. dinner is pasta with a high veggie sauce.

thats all for today!
-Fat Girl Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment