Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 11, 2010

Day Five- lets keep this party going

Today was a good day. less stressful than yesterday.

slept until the alarm clock went off. woke up and got ready for work. we stopped at starbucks on the way to the bart station and got a tall iced tea just to kick start my morning.

Got to work and dealt with all of the stuff that I have to deal with.

For breakfast I had the Jamba chunky strawberry for lunch the peach and mango. kinda tart to my tastes. I also had a handful of nuts for extra protien.

Then came home. just chilaxing and detoxing from work. hoping to take jet on a walk arround the whole loop latter this evening. Once it cools down.

sorry of the lack of all of the normal intresting stuff. Just to tired. Hope you can forgive me.

-Fat Girl Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment