Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 7, 2011

Here we go agian!

Day 1 – February 7, 2011
So here I go again, for those who don’t know my story or just want a refresh here it is, I am a 31 year old girl (not old enough to be a woman and not refined enough to be a lady) trying to lose weight and make a healthier lifestyle change. My goal is blog every night about everything I ate, what I went through that particular day and what exercise I did that day as well.
Since it has been a while, here are my current goals:
I would like to lose at least 10 pounds in the next month. That would be a healthy rate of 2 pounds a week.
I would like to be at least a size 20 by August. (Right now I am a right between size 24 and 28, depending on what store I am shopping at)
I would like to work out at least 4 times a week
I would like to be able to ride my bike at least 10 miles (one way) around Concord by the end of July
So here is how my day went:
I woke up at 5:30 (because there is a law or rule in the universe against me sleeping in any longer than that.) since I was up I made my lunch (2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches) grabbed a yogurt to go for breakfast. Also packed a cliff bar for my morning snack and an apple for my afternoon snack (even packed some peanut butter in a small Tupperware container so I could some healthy protein fat) I also brought two bottles of water and a diet coke.
My drive to work was uneventful and boring. I guess boring isn’t the right word, I meant uneventful. Made to Livermore in 45 minutes (which is normal), got started on my to-do list for the day, and then started my day of conference calls. This is the first job I have had where I live out of conference rooms all day and normally I am on back to back calls. Mondays and Fridays are the worse. On Fridays I have a call from 8:30 – 9:00 then 9:00 – 10:00 then I have a break for an hour to actually get some work done then another call from 11:00 – 12:30 (and that call always runs long!) then I have my own call that I lead from 1:00 – 2:00. So here’s the deal, there is a catering company that comes out to our office from 11:30 – 12:30, but I have to leave during one of my calls just to grab something from the caterers and then run back and hope no one asked me a ?. :D
So here is what I ate:
Breakfast: cherry yogurt
Morning Snack: cliff bar (chocolate brownie)
Lunch: 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on double wheat bread
Afternoon Snack: an apple and some peanut butter
Evening Snack: leftover bean dip from the super bowl
Dinner: green salad with grilled chicken, some white rice and some avocado. 
My Work out for the evening:
Hoping to go for a bike ride, and not black out this time.
That’s all I got for tonight, have a great night and as always thanks for your encouragement and helpfulness.
Love,
The fat girl trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment