Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

heres the blog for Valentines Day.

Hello Readers,



Happy Valentine’s day to one and all. Valentine’s day, like Christmas and Thanksgiving, is the worst day for dieters. Want to know why? Because, everyone puts candy everywhere and the place where I work, decided to have fondue this afternoon. How can you say no to fondue. Its freaking evil. Stupid chocolate!



You want to know what’s worse for a diet than Fondue, valentine’s day, Christmas and Thanksgiving? Freaking Girl Scouts and their cookies! I went to a party in which I planned to be good, not even eat any cake, but who shows up 5 minutes after me the freaking girl scouts. There so cute with their green sash and bright big smile, you can’t say no to them. I thought I was gonna make it and not buy anything but then my mom gives me 10 bucks to buy us cookies. Of course you know that was my breakfast the next day. Freakin Crack Girl Scout cookies!



So that was the weekend and most of the day. I was able to sleep in until almost 6 because my mom has my puppy and he is waking her up instead of me. My breakfast was the dark cherry yogurt parfait from Starbucks followed by the kids snack plate when 10 am rolled around. I had the catering company’s yogurt parfait and a side salad for lunch. So freaking yummy! (see how good I was) then the fondue. Holy crap! They had 3 kinds of chocolate and caramel and everything that you would want to dip including Oreos and huge strawberries. It’s just not fair! But today is just another day. I do know that I will be good tonight because we can’t make anything because my sink is completely broken and I can t use it all. And of course all of my dishes and pots and pans are completely gross. Stupid ironic timing. So we are having frozen food until Wednesday, when I get paid and can fix the sink.



So tonight’s dinner is going to be either lasagna or enchiladas. Whoo hoo how romantic. :P (not really)



And to make matters even worse, I had a nightmare last night that my husband was cheating on me. It was so vivid and terrible. The only good thing was that he was really buffed in my dream.



So there it is, there’s my weekend update how my valentine’s day is going. It sucks! No presents because were so broke, no surprises. To be honest, I am just grateful that Josh is alive and okay. Don’t know what I would without him, especially now that we have been a couple 13 years today.



I love you baby! (dream cheating bastard! J )



Love to all,

The fat girl trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment