Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the day after valentines

So for starters, sorry I didn’t post my blog last night, I was so tired and I was having “Discussions” with my husband and just totally forgot about it until I was at work this morning.



So today I am doing swell, woke up at 4:45 because I went to bed to early (Barely 9:00) for breakfast I had a package of Donettes (the chocolate ones) I would have stopped for yogurt from starbucks on my way in but I was running late. I did take a shower though, so at least I didn’t spend my whole morning on facebook like I normally do.



My lunch today was salads both fruit and garden, seprate of course.



So far my day is going well. Currently somebody here burned their popcorn. (EWWWW! One of the grossest smells EVER!!!!!) And I have been running around doing all sorts of stuff. One of my mangers is out today (stupid Jury duty) and so since shes out I am picking up some of the slack. So I am not getting my dutys done. Currently I have a to do list that is at least 3 pages long! CRAZY!



So I am getting sick and tired of not having any energy when I get home from work, so I am making a daily chore to-do lists, not with a bunch of stuff just something that can keep me active for about 30-45 minutes. (I love to do lists! They make life so much easier and I love to cross stuff off!)

my list for today is the following:

Clean off the kitchen table

Clean the Bathroom

Vacuum the Living Room



Dinner tonight should be Chili tot casserole. Yummy yummy!

i am going to get started on my "to-do" list right now

Thanks for reading!
The Fat Girl Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment