Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

candy is to fat people as is a moth to a flame

So for starters, Sorry about the lack of a blog last night. We were going to have a nice belated valentine’s day dinner that turned in to ordering a pizza. Nothing to note of yesterday, the same as usual, yogurt for breakfast, snack plate for morning snack, salad and yogurt for lunch, another salad for afternoon snack and then ruined it with eating pizza.



I started off so good today.



My breakfast was an apple. Just an apple and it was filling and great.



Until about 10 am when I went to the upstairs break room to get some ice water. And then on the table do you what was there? A big ole bag of candy and Oreos. How do you pass up Oreos and candy? If I was Hansel or Gretel (forgot which one was the girl, the both sound girly to be honest though) I would be roasted in the oven. Isn’t that terrible. I don’t know why I don’t have will power over that crap. And I feel so guilty. Its just anti productive.



So new rules!

ABSOLUTLY NO SODA. Don’t give a crap if it is diet, regular or caffeine free. There are no special events coming up with in the next week so I should be okay. Just water and iced tea.

After today, NO CANDY. No chocolate, mike and ikes, None of it.



Only healthy meals with some sort of salad or veggies.



Do SOMETHING When I get home, even if it just folding the laundry, I need to start getting more active!



I am tired of living like this and the only way it’s going to change is if I make the changes, and it’s clear that half assing it is NOT working. Time for Mean Ass hard core April to come out and Play and kick my own butt.

I am making some headway

I had a yogurt for lunch and then waited until almost 3 before eating my salad. I was in a meeting right after lunch and my director asked me if I wanted a piece of candy and I was able to say no thank you. see headway. :D

Now I just got to make it to dinner. I only have 45 minutes left at work before I am off for the day. Hopefully I can make it. Fingers crossed. :D

At Dinner, I blew it. well at first i got some exercise because we went window shopping (josh was trying to find me something for valentines day) then we went to get dinner. not just any dinner, panda express. i have a weakness for thier honey walnut shrimp. i love shrimp. i went to england when i was 12 and all i ate was shrimp. i love it. its my fav! so i had a 2 entree plate of honey walnut shrimp and steamed rice.

i am thinking about starting to use ALLI to help me in my dieting, I know that the side effects are not great, but i do know that it is helpful. i will let you know

thanks for reading,
the fat girl trying

No comments:

Post a Comment