Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

Today was my breakdown day.

I woke up super early again!
My husband was sweet and got me some breakfast. A venti hot chocolate and a piece of banana nut bread. I know he was trying to be nice but that isn’t really helping me
So this morning I was supposed to get my tax returns for both state and fed and neither one was deposited to my account. Which sucks! When it comes in, I get to spend 500 bucks on myself. I never buy anything for myself. We have been so broke for the last two years that I just go without when it comes to getting new clothes and such. Currently I only have 5 work shirts that fit that I have been rotating each week. And I only have 1 pair of work pants that fit too. But when we don’t even have enough money for food and such, it seems pretty stupid to worry about clothes.
So my lunch today was clam corn chowder, very warm and then my afternoon snack was a garden salad.
Also today I have had a migraine all day! My whole head is killing. It was so bad that i ended up crying the whole drive home from work. I just tired of working my butt off with no results and no money. I feel unattractive and ugly (I know two words that mean the same thing, just let me get it off my cheast!) and underappreciated when it comes to my family. I just feel like nothing can ever go right
So when I got home I went straight to my bedroom and tried to crawl under my covers. I was really upset with the way my day was going and the last thing I wanted to do was start a fight with my husband, but of course because he is a great guy, he came in to check on me and we started to fight. Which was just what I needed to top my day.
Then we went out to the living room and I found that he got me a present for valentines day. A coke and some candy. URGGGG!!! I mean it was really sweet but I am not drinking soda and eating candy right now I am trying to be good but today just isn’t my day. So after another fight. (do we see why today is such a crappy day? Did I mention that I have a killer migraine?) I ended up drinking it and eating my Cadbury eggs. I gave up trying to give a crap about myself.

If I had my money right now the first things I would do would be:
Try and do little things to make myself feel pretty (i.e. get my highlights done, get my nails done)
Go clothes shopping. So tired am i of naming my shirts the day of the week and only wearing them on their assigned name. I want variety!!!!!!
Get out of the house! I swear to god, I go to work and I come home. On the weekends I never go anywhere or do anything and I am sick of it!
Okay I am done venting, so my dinner is burger king, we still don’t have a kitchen sink because we still need to replace the disposal and the leaking pipes underneath and we still don’t have any money. I am just so frustrated with everything in my life!
Thanks for putting up with me!
The fat girl giving up today

No comments:

Post a Comment