Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

day 3 and all is well!

So let’s get to the point.



1. Do not make fun of or mimic the universe because it will always come to bite you on the butt.

a. Case in point, Yesterday I said that there was a rule about me not sleeping in past 5:30, well today I woke up at 4:45. All I can say is WTF

2. I kinda fell off of my diet a bit this morning,

a. Let me explain, so I needed to stop and get cash from the ATM in the 7-11 by work so I could by lunch today because today is another one of those, eat if you’re lucky kinda days. So right next door is a Starbucks. I hopped in to get a dark cherry yogurt parfait (so yummy) and a kids snack plate (which I save to eat until about 10 as my morning snack.) and then I saw it, my weakness, my kryptonite if you will. Banana Nut Bread. Now I don’t know what they do to their bread to make it so addictive but before I could stop myself I bought a piece and had it with my yogurt for breakfast.

3. Like I said, today is crazy meeting day (almost as bad as Fridays and Mondays) so I am going to be good and get some salad and a soup.

Lunch was great! I had some chicken and something i cant remember soup and a salad with some walnuts. super yummy.

i didnt get a chance to have an afternoon snack but when i got home i made tacos.

white corn tortitas and beans and chili and ground beef, topped with cheese, onion and a slice of avacado on top.

My problem with the home made tacos is that i always eat like 8. i mean if i get tacos from tacobell, i only eat like 3. i mean my tacos are like crack.

anyways once agian i feel asleep before i could post so i am a day late.

so here it is.

thanks for reading,

fat girl trying

No comments:

Post a Comment