Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

360 Days to go!

Sorry for the not blogging yesterday. I was working all night on setting up my page on face book to sell my Tote bags.
Today was a great day. I had a light yogurt for breakfast. I had PB&J sandwiches’ for lunch and a bag of pretzels. For dinner we had pizza. After dinner we went for a bike ride. It was our first bike ride. When we get my Toto basket and streamers for my bike, I need to get a headlight.
Once we got to the shopping center, I went to Starbucks and got an iced tea, then we walked to the Fro Yo Shop and each got some frozen yogurt then rode back home. Sorry it isn’t much tonight. I am pooped!
Good Night!
Fat Girl Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment