Fat people need to exercise too!

I am 31 year old girl that lives in the California Bay Area. I live with my Husband of 10 years and our puppy. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape not just for my own well being but in time to fit into a normal sized dress at my sisters upcoming wedding. Need all the luck, support and advice I can get. :D
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Sunday night! 363 days to go!

So this morning, like every morning I woke up super early. But the difference today was that I woke up with a purpose! I was so inspired to get a dedicated on my side craft hobby thing. I make tote bags to sell at different craft shows and such. I haven’t been able to access them or any of my materials since Christmas. I know I will be laid off again soon, so any extra income we can get in is a good thing. But, yeah I am starting a web page to generate interest and show off what we have going into production and such.
So yea I woke up at 5:30. Watched some TV on Netflix. (I love having Netflix, it is the only thing that makes not having cable bearable). Then started to look around for something that I couldn’t find, so yeah Josh had these Stitch Prints that we need to get framed and I haven’t been able to find them. I tore the whole house apart looking for it and happened to be locked up in a cabinet. No wonder I couldn’t find it.
So after the great search, we got dressed and did the ride to star bucks again. Man it was harder today than it was yesterday. I had to stop and rest more today than yesterday. But once again after the star bucks, the ride back home was so much fun.
Once home, I spent most of the day cleaning up the spare room. Trying to get it all set up to store my inventory and such.
So the last inhabinent of that room left just random crap all around the place, so yeah I will be cleaning and find the most randomness’ stuff. (Some of which I wish I would have never have found)
So when I was almost done cleaning the room, josh made me stop. So I spent the rest of the night relaxing and enjoying the last of the weekend.
So I am gonna go to bed now. I am so sleepy and I am sincerely hoping that I can sleep until the alarm clock goes off at 6. 
Good night and TTFN
-April

No comments:

Post a Comment